lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

NEWS ON WIZARD101 AND THE REAL WORLD!!!!!!

Well I finally figured out my problem with Mossback. I was helping a friend of mine in a quets when i realized i had not done one quest. I didnt defeat Wavebringer in the Shikirati Temple. And In the Forest Foray quest,all quests given by the green giant himself must be completed. I didnt finish one quest. I opened up my Obidisian quest and defeated a very crazy forset spirit. But then I found out something: I had to open a chest in the Labyrith in The Dean of Dragonsypre Academy jail. Strangely, I'm sure i already opened it. If any of you guys want to help me, Send me a text.


Back the real world, I had the craziest day yet. I was walking from lunch, angry, when I ran into Andrew. And dumped blue gatorade all over him. Stunned, I apoligized. I mentioned that Jacob had a black eye (Which now has a green tinge around the bruise.) And he laughed. Did he like the pain of others like me. We joked for a while until I checked my watch. 1 minute to the final bell!!! I tore throught the sea of teens and pre-teens. Amazingly I made it even thought my class was on the other side of the school. WOW! What a crazy day. Plus I think a made a friend....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario